• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New guy in memphis, tn

dariley83

NAXJA Forum User
hello everyone, just found your forum while browsing. I just bought a 90 xj 4dr 4x4 4.0. 200k miles. Runs pretty well, rear main seal leaks but otherwise in good shape. I plan on fixing that sometime in the near future but so far I've added a 4.5 lift and some 33's. Loving the xj and seems to be tons of info and parts.

DSC00006.jpg

Welcome to the addiction.

Welcome!

Welcome aboard!!!!!!!! Nice looking Jeep!

Wow!! Your Jeep is my twin!!
I'll have to post a pic of mine when I get home. Can't do it at work.

thanks guys, and i'd love to make it to some meet and greets and trail rides. Gottta get the oil leak fixed first and i'd like to get the new axle shafts in so i don't have to worry about the vaccum assit crap. Love the jeep, its fun to drive around and I have big plans for it. sliders winch bumper gears. stupid money pit lol.
already joined msja but thanks for the info, its a great local site

thanks guys, and i'd love to make it to some meet and greets and trail rides. Gottta get the oil leak fixed first and i'd like to get the new axle shafts in so i don't have to worry about the vaccum assit crap. Love the jeep, its fun to drive around and I have big plans for it. sliders winch bumper gears. stupid money pit lol.
already joined msja but thanks for the info, its a great local site

O YA....you'll be broke like the rest of us!! More than a $$ pit!!
Welcome aboard

Attention to orders... Welcome new guy !!!

a little love from uncle sam, lol

KP out :patriot:

Back