• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New and improved battery cables

Hello everybody, If you want more info on these cables, please contact me. This is selarep. I will be posting some ads in the vendors section soon.
Thanks for the support!

Was everything from selarep pre set-up and ready to just slap in with new terminals? :roll:

You wouldn't have wanted to deal with him anyways. There's a reason what used to be his vendor account only has 4 posts on it... Check with 5-90 here on NAXJA. He sells full sets of mains and all the additional goodies you may need.

You wouldn't have wanted to deal with him anyways. There's a reason what used to be his vendor account only has 4 posts on it... Check with 5-90 here on NAXJA. He sells full sets of mains and all the additional goodies you may need.
explain please...

i did the alt swap less than a month ago and (from my reading on this thread and another one) was under the impression that he was the guy to talk to. got his number, called, seemed nice enough... said he had all the jigs still and itd only take a day to make them. even took all my info. again, seemed nice enough. still havent heard back from him. in my eyes... if a seller/vendor/manufacturer isnt going to pursue a customer and make them happy, they dont want their money. i never got a call, and i never called back to check up. needless to say i still have my money.

so 5-90 is where its at? doesnt he have a site of some sort?

explain please...

i did the alt swap less than a month ago and (from my reading on this thread and another one) was under the impression that he was the guy to talk to. got his number, called, seemed nice enough... said he had all the jigs still and itd only take a day to make them. even took all my info. again, seemed nice enough. still havent heard back from him. in my eyes... if a seller/vendor/manufacturer isnt going to pursue a customer and make them happy, they dont want their money. i never got a call, and i never called back to check up. needless to say i still have my money.

Yep - it's in my sig on every post.

And I treat everyone the way I'd want to be treated myself - so far, it seems to be working...

explain please...

Glad to see he's still providing top notch customer service. I'm happy to hear you hadn't given him any money yet...

needless to say i still have my money.

I'm glad you still have your money. Remember I sent you a text saying to be careful who you buy cables from?

As I said before, 5-90's cables are great. He ran into a little delay when I ordered my cables, but he sent me 3 or 4 really nice emails with status updates. His first response to me was also a nice long email helping me choose the right cables. He even took the time to include some suggestions unrelated to battery cables when I mentioned that I was moving to Michigan and trying to prepare the Jeep for the winters here. Nice cables, and he seemed like a good guy too.

Glad to see he's still providing top notch customer service. I'm happy to hear you hadn't given him any money yet...
haha, no worries.
I'm glad you still have your money. Remember I sent you a text saying to be careful who you buy cables from?

As I said before, 5-90's cables are great. He ran into a little delay when I ordered my cables, but he sent me 3 or 4 really nice emails with status updates. His first response to me was also a nice long email helping me choose the right cables. He even took the time to include some suggestions unrelated to battery cables when I mentioned that I was moving to Michigan and trying to prepare the Jeep for the winters here. Nice cables, and he seemed like a good guy too.
ya. again, no worries. gut instinct after a few days was that something wasnt right. ill be talking to 5-90 for sure. did you email him or PM him? ive PMed without a response.

Similar experience with selerep that I had. Finally got the cables, but it took nearly 5 months. Everything ended up being close enough that I gave up on pursuing the little details.

Live and learn.

David Bricker / SYR

I was reading this post the other day and being me, I didn't want to make waves, but now that 5-90 has showed up here, I will say that his cables are top notch, and his service for me was great. I have been running his cables for 2 or 3 years with absolutely no problems.

Whats the ballpark pricing for complete replacement cables? So 1-0 is good enough? Should I go 2-0 just because?

Hey... Um... Why are we summoning me from the dead? I'm not advertising on here, am I? I don't have beef with anyone, I paid my dues, people got their money/parts... and I haven't bothered anyone.
All the slandering really shows that no one from NAXJA can leave a dead horse to die...
Come on ladies...

haha, no worries.

ya. again, no worries. gut instinct after a few days was that something wasnt right. ill be talking to 5-90 for sure. did you email him or PM him? ive PMed without a response.

No response? Y'sure? I answer all PMs and emails within 24 hours (unless I'm on the rails somewhere, or something - in which case I set autoresponders as much as I'm able...) and I do recall getting a PM on the subject - although I admit I didn't check the username, since I'm more interested in the content of the message than anything else...

JDK

EDIT - Turns out I did answer a PM on the subject that day - just wasn't yours. My apologies for the delay, and rounds overhead!

JDK

Last edited:
Back