• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need trailer ramps!!

85xjwoody

NAXJA Forum User
Well, I am able to use my brother in-laws trailer again but this time it has no ramps. Is there a place at Badlands that I will be able to back up to get the jeep off the trailer or does somebody have some ramps I could try and use? If not I don't think that I can make it. I won't drive my heep that far.

Kim.

IntrepidXJ said:
you can borrow my ramps to get on your trailer if needed. to get off, just back off without the ramps

The back of this trailer sits pretty high when it is connected to the van I am using so I won't be backing off or driving on without ramps or some type of ramp at the off road park.

Intrepid, thanks for the offer. Could I use them for both purposes if they will work?

Kim.

85xjwoody said:
The back of this trailer sits pretty high when it is connected to the van I am using so I won't be backing off or driving on without ramps or some type of ramp at the off road park.

Intrepid, thanks for the offer. Could I use them for both purposes if they will work?

Kim.

you could, but i won;t be getting there until saturday.....so i think you will want to unload before then.

I'll have some ramps ... no problem.

Les

PS: I'll be there mid day Thursday ...

LBEXJ said:
I'll have some ramps ... no problem.

Les

PS: I'll be there mid day Thursday ...

Thanks alot Les! I will be there Thursday very very early. Leaving Wednesday night. Now I just have to figure out a way to get it on there to get to Attica.

Kim.

I'll be up that morning sometime hauling straw and firewood. I'll just leave the ramps with you.

Les

Do you have a ditch you can back the trailer into, for loading? Even a low spot in your yard? How high of a trailer are we talking?

TRL WGN 1 said:
Do you have a ditch you can back the trailer into, for loading? Even a low spot in your yard? How high of a trailer are we talking?

When the trailer is connected to the van the rear of the trailer sits about three feet high. I have been trying to find a ditch or something alike but we have quite a bit of snow up here so that is kindof hard. I will be getting the trailer tomorrow afternoon so I have to figure out something by then.

Kim.

85xjwoody said:
When the trailer is connected to the van the rear of the trailer sits about three feet high. I have been trying to find a ditch or something alike but we have quite a bit of snow up here so that is kindof hard. I will be getting the trailer tomorrow afternoon so I have to figure out something by then.

Kim.

bricks, 2x4's, a little momentum in 4 low will get you a long way... :D

Moe! Dude! How the hell ya been?
Haven't used you since . . . I got outta bed this morning!

I found a way to get the jeep on the trailer. I just hope that when I get down there that the ramps from Les will work.

Kim.

TRL WGN 1 said:
I am quite sure that someone's ramps will be able to get your Jeep off the trailer
Yup!

Les

I borrowed some well built wood planks to use along with the trailer ramps. They worked great. Jeep is on and ready to go.

Kim.

I got a spare tire you can drive on an off of :D we'll figure it out!

Back