• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need to rant abut some Tone...

World is a sad place. Can't even send your kids to school without a second thought anymore.
i dont know about "anymore", i doubt this is a new thing. i just think there are more people getting caught due to public awareness.

Get em into Karate. I do for my three little makos and it helps tremendously with ease of mind. Also firearm, blade, biting, kicking, screaming training helps too.

I couldn't agree more, now days we all need as much training as possible. I've just recently got my wife on board with taking some fma classes. of coarse she does not frequently rep/practice and although it could get her into more trouble its still better then nothing at all ,especially while I'm not with her and the kids.

It would be really nice if we all could weed out all the molesters before any more innocent kids are hurt/scarred

So a grade school teacher gets arrested for molesting a child and you get the news from a text sent by a parent?

Where is the school in this?

I was notified about the school teacher by my Kids mom. I was notified of her Dad molesting his Granddaughter by her Brother ( my ex brother in law), but i confronted her ( my kids mom ) on that yesterday and she confirmed that it was indeed true.

I was also told that since it happened when the girl was 10 ( shes now 16 or 17 ) that the only thing they would do is charge him with the crime and have registered as a sex offender. ****ing Bullshit if you ask me! He should be ****ing put down. I don't care if he is my kids Grandpa.

Last edited:

You really can be a POS sometimes.... :rolleyes:

I think it's funny how you somehow think I am surround by these sick people by coincidence or on purpose. If i knew that any of the people around me were Pieces of shit, i would have probably taken a hammer to their face.

Your inability to not filter yourself with sensitive when situations like these arise make me think you care about no one but yourself. I doubt you even care about yourself sometimes. Everything is a joke to you.

Too soon?

i dont know about "anymore", i doubt this is a new thing. i just think there are more people getting caught due to public awareness.

This is true. The world has always been a shitty place, we just know more about it because of a 24/7 news cycles on the television and Internet.

Jullio, Really sucks you have to even tell your ex to keep your kids away from him.

There is a distant relative of my wife who is also a pos. They were in denial that he was doing anything, but now that the kids he harmed have grown up and are able to talk about it, they all know that they all failed to protect them. He is down south, Sinaloa or Mazatlan. Even though I am not fortunate to have kids yet, they know how I feel about him and if our paths cross he will not be able to walk or feed himself. For some reason I can not comprehend why no legal action or any action for that matter was taken.

Jullio, Really sucks you have to even tell your ex to keep your kids away from him.

There is a distant relative of my wife who is also a pos. They were in denial that he was doing anything, but now that the kids he harmed have grown up and are able to talk about it, they all know that they all failed to protect them. He is down south, Sinaloa or Mazatlan. Even though I am not fortunate to have kids yet, they know how I feel about him and if our paths cross he will not be able to walk or feed himself. For some reason I can not comprehend why no legal action or any action for that matter was taken.

Yeah man, It's a really shitty feeling knowing that someone that close in the family would do such horrible things.

Spoke to my kids mom in person on Friday and we both seemed to be on the same page with everything.

Given my Ex's past ( she was molested by her older brother and raped around 19-20 ), she takes this type of thing very serious. Say's she cant stand to look at her Dad. Also, she told me that the one cousin who would expose himself to her and others, left to Mexico were that POS molested a family member out there. Seems it's some sort of genetic shit gene.

For now, im content with the fact that any kids of her side of the family will be keeping away from him. As for any sort of legal ramifications, we will have to wait and see. From the looks of it, he may just be charged with a sex crime and register as a sex offender.

Also spoke to my son about the teacher at his old school and he says he saw nothing. Still, he knows to not hide anything from his mom or me, and he has my permission to stab, punch, kick, shoot anyone if they even try and do anything like that to him.

Back