• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need to borrow (or buy) RE large super flex tool

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
i need to borrow or buy a large RE super flex tool. anyone have one let me know . i actually thought i borrowed josh (jenson) s , but it is no where to be found and ill buy him a new one if it doesn't turn up at his place.
-blondejon

I'm pretty sure I have both the large and small versions in San Jose. I'll check tonight.

I have one you can borrow Jon. Work off of Truxel and 80 or live by JW Jeep Recyclers. If you want to pick up pm'd you my #.

Jeff

thank jeff. i think that will work. i have the small one.
ill order two after i borrow yours just so i can give josh his back, and have my own since both rigs have those types of joints.

does that parts mike wrench work on RE joints?

yes ill take it billy

im honest and transparent haha. ill be replacing yours before i get one for me.
im buying billys on saturday.
was wrenching on the new jeep all night.

That's awesome. You tell people you lost my tool and they are lining up to let you borrow theirs.

Are you starting some kind of tool ponzie scheme?

Shhhh....thats how I get new tools. Let them borrow the old junky ones and hope it gets "lost". My Dad used that on me all through college. Now he's got a nice set of tools he won't let me borrow anymore. :laugh:

Back