• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need Stock Springs

Jimmys95

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking for a CHEAP set of springs for the new XJ I just got. I just got a 91 and the springs that are on it are totally shot. It has lift blocks in rear and coil helpers up front and only sits stock height. I need something so I can get rid of these and make this safe to drive till I save money for a lift. Anyone have old springs just laying around that they need out the way? THANKS

i have coils you can have, come and get em tho (central mass) i also have some old leafs that have quite a few miles on em but maybe you could make a bastard pack out of these and ur current ones.

pretty sure I stillhave a stock set of coils and springs in my shed... if you come and get them they're yours

they are off of my 96 so they should be a bit better than what you are running now. They have been off my rig for 2-3 years now...

Back