• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need some parts wife crashed Jeep

Screech

I drive a hatchback
My wife was driving to work today and smacked a guard rail with the left front. :rattle: All parts are for the left side 98 2 door.

I need a HP dana 30 3.55 gears, front fender, header panel, drivers door (2 door) and a 10 hole factory aluminum wheel, 235/75/15 for a spare both amber turn signals. Parts that match my color see avatar would be prefered

I would say hit up rockauto for the side marker and blinker. They were under $2.00 each I believe brand new.

^ Like $11 shipped for both. The Omix replacement lights I bought were almost identical to stock. But, if you want actual Jeep parts, I have both lights in my parts bin.

Is the wheel your looking for just a spare?

i have a steel wheel with a GY wrangler mounted, located in homowood IL at my work for a 12 pack of Guinness draught :D

Is the wheel your looking for just a spare?

i have a steel wheel with a GY wrangler mounted, located in homowood IL at my work for a 12 pack of Guinness draught :D

I may have to take you up on that if i cant find a matching wheel

give ya just the tire for a sixer

I have a HP Dana 30 3.55 gears. Came out of my old 89. If you are near cincinnati ohio come and pick it up. pm for contact info.

Ohio is a bit far from Chicago land thanks anyway!!

Going to the junkyard this morning hoping to get lucky!!!

There is a White 97 in the pull a part on North Ave in Chicago with a nice header panel and front axle missing one hub and drive axle left if Im correct. It was there Tuesday.No lens
Ron

i might have the wheel your looking for let me take a look if i have it ill post a pic later

im in Bradley so your just down the street

didnt get time to get a pic but here is a pic when they were still on the jeep if these are the wheels you mean

if so shoot me an offer i can meet on my way home any day this week i go through Peotone about 6 pm

HPIM0407.jpg

Back