• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need pics of shortxjdoug for ROTM calendar

Bryan C.

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Well the Rig of the Month calendar is in need of some high resolution pictures of ShortXJdoug. Please post up any good quality high res shots you may have. The pics he posted in the ROTM are low quality and aren't showing up very well. Please post up a low res version in this thread, and we will pick the ones we like best. also, you must be OK with the picture being used for the ROTM calendar.

Thanks!

I posted this in the vote for me thread, but I hope this thread will get more exposure.

Well the Rig of the Month calendar is in need of some high resolution pictures of ShortXJdoug. Please post up any good quality high res shots you may have. The pics he posted in the ROTM are low quality and aren't showing up very well. Please post up a low res version in this thread, and we will pick the ones we like best. also, you must be OK with the picture being used for the ROTM calendar.

Thanks!

I posted this in the vote for me thread, but I hope this thread will get more exposure.

i found the pic but dan (melkorsxj) has the high res copy.... i sent him a pm to get it to letterman's email

here's what I got. not the most recent. Sorry Doug

DSC_0111-1.jpg

DSC_0120.jpg

DSC_0110.jpg

DSC_0108-1.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

Who shot this picture? Someone please PM me his screen name and/or email address/phone number. This is the last pic we need help on.

ROTM_02_10.jpg

searching for it now!

...and found it!

never before have i found a picture i'm looking for this quickly, when i have 1000s of pics to seach through...

it has been emailed to the address given to me... :)

Glad i could help...

Sweet!!!

This calendar is gonna be awsome and it has an SEC rig in it!!!!!

Way to represent DOUG!!!!!!!!!!!

Back