• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need help jump starting a small business!

if memory serves, its got a " double pumper" carb and only one of the accelerator pumps is working. the other is just leaking or not functioning at all. Bottom line, the carb needs some serious help and thats the root of the problem.

it may be "a" root, but I'm not convinced its "the" root... I think getting the HEI dist. in there will help a shitton as well.

si.

xj-grin, just let me know. Carb's are pretty foreign to me (I was born in '89 ;)), but i'd be willing to try my hand at it.

Collkid, sounds good. look forward to hearing from you. :)

On a side note, I got some new business cards printed up real quick-like. Anyone need a few?

10273503_1392875990953931_2226560268197490438_n.jpg

I need some peachy. Give one or two to that gal you helped out for her to give other damsels in distress. :D

Running a NAXJA special on alignments for your XJ! $40 for basic toe adjustment and re-centering steering wheel, $60 if caster adjustments are required (with adjustable control arms only).

Includes suspension and steering shake-down to ensure vehicle can accept and hold a proper alignment. All adjustments done with Hunter 811 professional drive-on alignment machine with a detailed printout for your personal maintenance records.

Shoot me a PM, call, or text at 719-352-9234.

Alignment service also available for any other car or truck, as well - just give me a call. :)

Clark,
I can help you out with carburetors as I sort of grew up with them. We can talk about it on Tuesday when you are here bringing the Kid's Subi back to life...

It is sort of funny that carbs now are the "arcane" method of fueling an engine... Doesn't seem so long ago..................

I'll chime in as well. Brought the Subi (mostly) back to life! Now, all the Kid has to do is get the ignition to work properly.....................................................

I highly recommend.

Peach is the man - timely and quality alignment on the Titan post-lift. Highly recommended. Thanks man!

Methinks you've been opening it frequently this evening?

I just had water, is there good stuff in the fridge?

Back