• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need help jump starting a small business!

ClarkPeach

NAXJA Forum User
*I was unsure which forum to put this in, so I stuck it here (please feel free to move it if it's not ok here).

Hello everyone,

Work at my day job is slow and inconsistent so I am trying to jump start a small business to fill my financial gaps, with hopes of growing into a full time job/business and could use some help networking and building a client base.

Here is a little bit of background
  • Clark Peach
  • Married
  • Trying to put wife through school (UCCS/Masters degree)
  • 25 years old
  • 10 years automotive industry experience
  • Professional and courteous
  • ASE Master Certified (and currently employed as such)
  • Specialize in Subaru, but will work on damn near anything
  • No bullshit or high pressure/scare tactics, just good ol' fashioned honesty
  • Able to provide high quality work for a fraction of the cost

I know a few of the guys on here know me on a more personal level and should be able to attest to the pride I take in my craft. If you're into the Facebook thing, please like and follow my company page as I post regular specials, coupon deals, ect. on there.

https://www.facebook.com/csgaragesubaru

lp.jpg

Thank you for your support! :wave:

I gotcha. Yeah, towing isn't cheap. Last time I needed a tow it cost me $90 to go 10 miles. was supposed to only be $55 through my work, but apparently the tow company thought different.

Sweet!!! If I have anything happen to my rig, I'll see about getting it to you ;)

You know.... We have to change the timing belt in the Kid's Subi. Apparently, the timing changes when the teeth fall of of the belt. Fortunately, his is not a zero clearance engine so the valve will still be in good nick...

PM on the way.

Peachy -- you wanna make my stomper run? PM me of old Ford iron is something you're interested in...

LOL -- you wouldn't let me pay you flores, so I never got your attention! :D

says the guy who actually purchased a VW Thing. ROR.

I have driven the stomper, and its comfy (1998 Dodge 2500 seats)... just not very far :eyes:

You know.... We have to change the timing belt in the Kid's Subi. Apparently, the timing changes when the teeth fall of of the belt. Fortunately, his is not a zero clearance engine so the valve will still be in good nick...

PM on the way.

As long as it's a pre-1996 1.8 or 2.2, you should be ok. Checking PMs now.

Peachy -- you wanna make my stomper run? PM me of old Ford iron is something you're interested in...
I'd take a crack at it, but you would have to tow it to me. My current situation doesn't allow me to travel for work.

Don't do it peach is a trap
lol

What part of the Springs are you in? I might be able to work out something since I'm down there for occasional work days.

Garden of the Gods and I25 (4401 Mark dabling blvd, to be exact...)

Sweet!!! If I have anything happen to my rig, I'll see about getting it to you ;)

Sounds good Danny! :)

Peach - I can drive it to you... I'll try and push it up my priority list...

Not well... I can keep it alive, but I can't seem to make it healthy, doc

Back