• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need help deciding on location of lights

NorCalChris

NAXJA Forum User
I need help in deciding which way to put my lights. The square ones are 1800 lumen LED's, the round ones are Hella 500's which I have a HID kit for.
Trying to decide which way to put them. I like the first pic best.
297b1c1f.jpg

e097c726.jpg

i think the first shot looks the best, you get a straight line across the top of all the lights makes for a cleaner look. what front bumper is that?

Try em under the bumper. Gives better perspective while crawling...................

I like em both.
I don't really need that. I live right by Pismo, so having light at night is why I have these. dont think the lights would like it under the bumper when I'm wheeling in the sierra's

i think the first shot looks the best, you get a straight line across the top of all the lights makes for a cleaner look. what front bumper is that?
The believe it's Logan's. It sticks out way far in front and way low in the wheel well. I only recomend it for up to 33's. My 315/75r16's rub pretty good.

The believe it's Logan's. It sticks out way far in front and way low in the wheel well. I only recomend it for up to 33's. My 315/75r16's rub pretty good.
I was going to say, it looks like you could pull up a chair and eat lunch on that thing :gee:

Dunno out in Cali, but here in PA they have to be no closer than 24 inches center to center. Not sure if yours sees the road on a regular basis, but u might wanna check DMV out your way

Back