• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need a name...

PAINT: i say stick with OD green but im partial, OR go with your company logo colors silver-black-red-and/or white, that blue looks good but has nothing to do with RSOR

NAME: so far nothing has jumped out at me as great, stay away from brandi...

what about "Mean Wilma"

or Randy Will (because its going to be humping alot of rocks :D)

if OD - "The Green Thing"

Willys Overlord

Solid Sally

Rockin Rida

Willys MOMMA (cuz she will put you in your place)

OR the The Bad Bitch with a WWII bomber theme, grey and OD green paint job with a pinup painted on and some rivets!

You mean ... kind of like this?

You could always go with a pin-up girl theme.

I mean, srsly.

pin-up-girl-beach-chair.jpg

Jus' sayin.

elvgren1.jpg

Paint it brown and call it Willys Wonka.

Stay away from brandi, unless you name it the bitching brandi, no jk stay away from brandi. As far as paint scheme i like what blake said about painting it company colors, thats a great idea. And then you could name it the Rock Hard Willys!

Stay away from brandi, unless you name it the bitching brandi, no jk stay away from brandi. As far as paint scheme i like what blake said about painting it company colors, thats a great idea. And then you could name it the Rock Hard Willys!

No thanks, I don't wanna ride around on a hard dick... lol.

After much deliberation with the a few NAXJA members in person today, a name and theme was selected. And the funny thing is, we made the decision before I saw any of the WWII related suggestions that you guys had posted on here. The name: Bombshell Betty. The theme will be WWII pin up girls... Tim knows a guy that can paint it for me, and the girl will be holding a bomb and her name will be painted too. "Rock Solid Fab, Just waitin' to go off" will be painted on the bomb. I think its an awesome idea... oh, and the rivets... I have to have a way to attach the Skins anyway... Might as well make the rivets functional. Should I put them on after paint though? As in the rivets are just aluminum and not painted, or should I paint over them?

Back