• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nearly have my XJ buggy completed.

dfreeman616 said:
$1 more per gallon (almost) x 15-20 gallons = $15-20 more per tank, that's a pretty big differance. with my income, that's a huge differance in my budget.

http://www.eia.doe.gov/oil_gas/petroleum/data_publications/wrgp/mogas_home_page.html

hmmm...i guess iw as thinking of the more recent spike...it only went up maybe 0.35 here and i guess that in my 18 gal fill up thats only about $6... i can understand how it would be a factor for a lot of people...just dislike the people who are making tons of money and drive their expensive SUVs and complain... cause they could just skip one perk a week and absorb the cost very easily.

not much XJ left on that black one...but it's mean as hell!

Few more pics. It worked really well, with the exception of one broken axle u-joint which took out the shaft.

DSC02873.jpg

DSC02883.jpg

DSC02858.jpg

DSC02871.jpg

Blurry pic, but this was a really cool creek to run. Stinking moss got SLICK when it started to rain:
DSC02847.jpg

myjeepsbigger said:

more of these needed to make this thread cooler...

Back