• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NASCAR

I used to think that Nascar was for rednecks, but I have been addicted for the last 4 years. Jimmie Johnson however is a tool. Him and Jeff gordan are a couple of Fags!!!! Tony Stewart Bitches!!!!

Scrappy said:
I am rooting that America wakes up and relizes that the WWF now has a motorcar sport.

:looser:

What about the WFW?

i would love to see Jimmy win the championship. i was at the Daytona 500, and all of us had to pick our favorite to win, and i picked Jimmy J., and he's been doin good all year. plus he drives a Chevy, which i'm sure will win the manufacturers championship.

Well, Mark Martin is done for the day!! I like the Jimmy J, and Tony(crybaby) Stewart battle! I am not saying Jimmie J and Jeff Gordon aren't a little fruity, but they can both drive really well!! I would say Matt Kenseth, Kasy Kahne, and Kyle Bush are definitely queer!

Any form of racing is cool.

Anyone that is down on NASCAR is just a closet elitist.

chelms27 said:
Well, Mark Martin is done for the day!! I like the Jimmy J, and Tony(crybaby) Stewart battle! I am not saying Jimmie J and Jeff Gordon aren't a little fruity, but they can both drive really well!! I would say Matt Kenseth, Kasy Kahne, and Kyle Bush are definitely queer!
you bite your tongue...haha, just kidding, i just like kahne cause he drives a ford....but atleast jimmy doesn't drive a blue oval :puke:

Scrappy said:
I am rooting that America wakes up and relizes that the WWF now has a motorcar sport.

:looser:

Sport?

You mean it's not fixed like WWE?

Reality really is stranger than fiction!

CRASH said:
Sport?

You mean it's not fixed like WWE?

Reality really is stranger than fiction!

Sport... because just like the sports of special olympics. Everyone involved is still retarded.

I keep hoping they will throw a surprise right hand turn in there... talk about pile ups!

:wstupid:

muddinxj04 said:
yea, that's what i meant...wow, i appologize for that short retardedness

Your confusion is understandable, given that all the manufacturers models look identical, use the same transmissions, rear axles, steering and suspension design, tires, ignition systems, etc.

What makes it even better, is that the "technology" employed is mostly from the late 1970's!

Now, the most impressive player in this anachronistic field, in my opinion, is Toyota. The fact that these jokers spent several hundred million dollars to reverse-engineer technology to pushrods and carburators really tells me that this mania has gotten out of hand. Stop the madness, embrace overhead cam motorsports.

Back