• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nacfest 2018 swap meet! Wts/wtb!

I have a set of 295-75-16 (basically a large 33" tire) General Grabber AT2's for sale . 2 are 80-90% and 2 are 50-60%. All worn even. $300. Can bring with me if there is any interest.

A.

I also have an explorer 8.8 complete caliper to caliper. 4.10s limited slip. Comes with a brand new ruffstuff cover and simple swap kit.

OK I've been digging around...
1. Porter cable band saw...works fine, could use a cord replacement. 50
2.Milwaukee sawzall..beat up from hard use, still works just fine. 20
3. OE steering gear, I have 2 drag links one is new, and 2 tie rods, one for the pre 97 and the other also....some new ends ....good for trail spares? I'll bring em and trade for a beer.
4. Skyjacker "extreme drop" Pitman arm. Super beefy and xrayed from the factory...good for 4.5" or more lift. I used this on my original 98 build with 6" lift and barely had to adjust the steering. 50
5. 97+ OE taillights. Both sides...yours for the taking just tell me what to bring.
6. Front upper axle bushings. I have both rubber and poly, all new. Again, tell me to bring em and we'll work it out.
7. Daystar urethane winch hook isolator for roller fair leads, in black. New in box. 20
8. Tube and fin aluminium oil cooler,also never used..has built in mount brackets...3" diameter X 16" long.
9. Clean never modified dash panel from 87 MJ..I have a lot of OE parts from the MJ including bumpers fenders grille, etc...let me know what you need.
10. I have a 2001 XJ I'm partially parting out..again, reach out with needs and I'll bring what I can.
Rich

2 additional things:
Sounds dumb this time of year but if anyone can use a 38" snow thrower attachment for a John Deere lawn tractor get ahold of me, it doesn't fit my weirdo mower.I'll let it go very cheap.
,2. I have a few plastic latching dewalt cordless tool cases that would be great for securely storing recovery gear or tools and spares in the back of your rig, I got em free, so can you

2 additional things:
Sounds dumb this time of year but if anyone can use a 38" snow thrower attachment for a John Deere lawn tractor get ahold of me, it doesn't fit my weirdo mower.I'll let it go very cheap.
,2. I have a few plastic latching dewalt cordless tool cases that would be great for securely storing recovery gear or tools and spares in the back of your rig, I got em free, so can you

single stage or 2 stage? That also reminds me, I have 2 19.2 volt Craftsman cordless batteries and a charger I'll give to whoever can use them for 20 bucks. I don't have any remaining tools that can use them and I'm not buying any.

This is assuming anyone is going from the Mass area... I can't make it myself, but I'll gladly hand them off to someone else to pass on.

It's a single stage. Known to fit the lx100/255/266/277/279/288, plus the stx30 and 38, but only the ones with the yellow mower deck, (not the black)

Hey on the want to buy front, I need a header panel for a 97-up color not an issue, and I have to trim a bit off, so condition may not be either depending on the location of the damage. Anybody?
Rich

Also have a Swiss cargo dual kayak roof rack setup that's ready for the OE Cherokee rails. Good condition, extra Yakima hardware included ( mounts a hi lift Jack too)...50

Back