• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

i was ballin the XXXX out in the gf's maroon toyota carolla

FIFY

YEAH! i was so sad i missed your wave! saw you at the last second, i really hope i can meet up with some guys here to wheel, i know you and 98xJames are around here... havent gone in a long time, all my buddies sold their vehicles and i wanna go so bad.. pm me. ur inbox is full

Check us out at www.undergroundjeeps.net We have a few runs set up for the rest of the summer with plenty of good places to wheel.

Saw 90XJay at a gas station in Charlton yesterday and right after that a dark blue metallic MJ with a chrome grill parked on the side of the road right at the 20/169 junction.

Saw a lifted white late model XJ on rt20 in Auburn today. I was in the POS white MJ

I usually see some dip**** around 6:20 am everyday driving east on Rt 20.

Drives some lame *** stock XJ with a hood lift and wanna-be cool blacked out hood.

Drives some lame *** stock XJ with a hood lift and wanna-be cool blacked out hood.

I masterminded that ****!

You should help with Sheep's jeep today, I'll be there. That's as good of a reason as any to come by.

I hear that guy was running on some scary *** bald tires a while ago...

That dude blows, I hear he's a total jerk. He should just take his hood off so everyone can see the BADASS stock 4.0. BUT Like Dave said come help us with Sheep's Jeep, him and sheep are coming over next Tuesday night to GSD.

even legendary burnouts come with a price...

A price well worth paying for that kind of entertainment.:party:

theres a ton of modified xjs in my area now. i see the same 10 every day.

no sense in listing them. if you drive in scituate, i spotted you

Saw a basically stock black yj or tj on granite st in worcester sporting a UJ windshield banner sticker!

I wonder who Joe K gave that to

Back