• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

Red lifted old body style XJ on rt131 in southbridge sometime around 1300 today. I was driving a huge purple dodge van sitting at a light on a cross street.

And what were you doing in Clayton NJ? Hmmm? I grew up there and live one town over.
Rich

I was buying a beat up old boat for a project. Clayton seems to be the hot-spot for old aluminum boats. This is the third one I've bought from there.

IMG_2027.jpg

flame red 97+, lifted, in the ocean state job lot in southbridge on 131 an hour or two ago

Cherry tree farm road in middletown nj,
a dark xj on about 5 inches and 35s I think, red from the molding down and a stock tire carrier. pre 97, and a stavola farm sticker.
I waved but my windows are covered in dirt

Spotted Egon today wandering around Manhattan.

Damn go figure, the one time I am not in nyc you guys show up!

(Presently in central ohio...)

You are kidding?!? Tell us the story.

I was walking the two or three blocks to school and here comes this guy. And i think to my self man that guy looks alot like egon. Then the guy gos hey stefan what are you doing here. I wont say why he was there cause idk if he wants his life blabed allover the internet. But it was pretty cool to see someone so randomly like that.

My breath was starting fluid! I woke up in the middle of a field, cold and wet. It was kinda like that scene in beer fest when the guy wakes up next to the dead dear.

My breath was starting fluid! I woke up in the middle of a field, cold and wet. It was kinda like that scene in beer fest when the guy wakes up next to the dead dear.
hahaaha:roflmao:

Back