• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC Hoodie Sweatshirt SALE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys and you're hoods. You won't taco a hoodie.

Just plate any structural portions and you will be fine.

I was thinking too, since it's getting to be warmer weather I'm going to install Lebaron vents on my zip up to keep the inside temps down.

I wonder if we could come up with a sleeveless mod .... or even fab up some removable sleeves that we can take off while wheeling. That would rock.

Payment sent for a pair of zip-ups (one each large and small).

Thanks!

I was thinking too, since it's getting to be warmer weather I'm going to install Lebaron vents on my zip up to keep the inside temps down.
I got a set of 5.9 Grand hood vents. Hmmmm, wonder if those would work OK

I wonder if we could come up with a sleeveless mod .... or even fab up some removable sleeves that we can take off while wheeling. That would rock.
While wheeling? Why not leave them off all the time? I mean obviously throw them on if it's raining but who needs AC when you have removable sleeves?

this hoodie mod thread is epic and should be stickied over in the modified tech area. those hoodie-modifying noobs could learn a lot from all of this wisdom and expertise.

While wheeling? Why not leave them off all the time? I mean obviously throw them on if it's raining but who needs AC when you have removable sleeves?

Dude, have you ever seen a tree branch hit an exposed arm?! It's BRUTAL! Now if you have sleeves, it's another story. Plus, if you're on the street without sleeves the police might give you trouble!

Dude, have you ever seen a tree branch hit an exposed arm?! It's BRUTAL!!

Thats experience talking....

vdn8cn.jpg

Just sent money for 1 Medium hoodie and 1 Medium zip up.

Thanks to the people who organized and are taking care of this.

Dude, have you ever seen a tree branch hit an exposed arm?! It's BRUTAL! Now if you have sleeves, it's another story. Plus, if you're on the street without sleeves the police might give you trouble!

I've been hit by a few branches and always seem to have been lucky. Never much pain involved. I mean that could be a valid argument to make some half or tube sleeves though... get a bit more protection.

So, navy blue, not black? And the zip up is navy blue as well?

didn't notice if this was answered? Are both the pull-over and zip-up navy blue? Not a big deal at all, just trying to clarify :)

Thanks for all the legwork to get these done, I like how it call came out :thumbup:

didn't notice if this was answered? Are both the pull-over and zip-up navy blue? Not a big deal at all, just trying to clarify :)

Thanks for all the legwork to get these done, I like how it call came out :thumbup:

Yes, both are Navy blue.... must have missed that..

just sent $ for a hoodie

I'll be sending money at the end of this week, OT on my paycheck will go to a good cause :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back