• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-Fest 2009 Date....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Space will be tight that weekend. Last year we limited camping to competitors, judges, staff and will probably do the same this year.

You guys sure you dont want to make it the weekend after?

Will the event add to the park enterance fee that weekend?

Will the event add to the park enterance fee that weekend?

If your talking about the RCROCS event, no. It will actually be cheaper. To spectate at the RCROCS event, it is a $5 entry fee. If you want to wheel the day of the comp, then it is the usual RC entry fee.

We can, but I won't be able to make it that weekend....

a NAC-Fest without Andy is like a day without sunshine :eyes:

or is that orange juice?

There will be an event fee of approx $20 or $25 just like in years past. It covers the BBQ and raffle for the club.

I ment to get into the park since the RCROCS event will be going on. But I think Andy answered my question. So If I get this right everyone would save money on the park entry fee if NAC fest is held on the weekend of the RCROCS event, is that right?

I know it's been a bit but the $20-$25 is for the NAC-fest (which is cheap) and each person takes care of the RC fee when they get to the park,it's not part of the NAC-fest event fee.

Last edited:
a NAC-Fest without Andy is like a day without sunshine :eyes:

or is that orange juice?

nac fest without john is like ...wait john dosent come wtf, are you coming this time?

nac fest without john is like ...wait john dosent come wtf, are you coming this time?

i'm most likely makng my annual pilgrammage to the Big Dogs Spring Fling, which is the week prior. after three straight days of wheeling out there, my rig probably won't be repaired by the following weekend. :confused1
:repair:

So If I get this right everyone would save money on the park entry fee if NAC fest is held on the weekend of the RCROCS event, is that right?

Your somewhat correct... If you decide to watch the RCROCS event as a spectator, then you only pay $5. This means that you park your Jeep in the main parking lot and walk to the gate and pay, then walk into the comp course area and watch the competition. If you want to wheel for all or part of the day, then you pay the normal park entry fee for the day ($30-$40 depending on if it is your first time there) to go wheeling.

If you go wheeling, and want to get back in time to watch some of the comp, thats fine, you don't have to pay anything additional. You just park your Jeep in the main parking area, then walk in the gate. Just make sure you show your wristband to the person at the gate.

ok.... I might be blind or clueless,... but where is the NAC fest going to be? I saw that it was jet for june 11-14, right?

Zip

It will be at RC

do you guys need any body for grill duty because i've been getting pretty good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back