• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-Fest 2009 Dash Plaques For Sale!!!

Andy in Pa.

NAXJA Member #180
The t-shirts have all been sold!!!

I do have some dash plaques left though, if you want one of them, it is $8 Shipped. These wil be sent with additional "goodies" too...

NAC Stickers will be included in EACH of the packages too, as long as your name is in RED.

For payment, the paypal account is [email protected] If you don't have paypal, please PM me so we can arrange other payment methods. Remember this is first come, first served....

Thanks,
A.

Last edited:
Re: NAC-Fest 2009 T-Shirts/Dash Plaques For Sale!!!

sending $22 for a Large right now. :thumbup: I may not have been there, but hey. I'm the best damn web-wheeler there is. :D

no problem dude, I forgot about it anyway :laugh3:

mine showed up at home today :thumbup: thanks, and I'll be there to claim mine in person next year!! :D :D

that Medium still available ... if so I'll send the 22

NAC Stickers will be included in EACH of the packages too, as long as your name is in RED.

A.

heyy, i want a NAC sticker.. ill pay for it if i have to :D were we supposed to get one in our NACfest reg. packets?

NO I didn't have them in the packets, but I was handing them out at the event, you didn't get one??

no i didnt, hmmm. must have missed that part. shucks :banghead:

alright, will do, your gonna be there saturday correct?

Ill take the medium if there still there Sending the dough now. My hard drive fried haven been able to get to ya Andy

Back