• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 2013 Event Dates! (preregistration for Rocktoberfest HERE!!)

just gotta heat some rocks, havent any of you seen survivorman

do passengers need to pre-reg? or do I just hand someone money for camping and food when i get there?

well i was wondering if there was any difference because I have nothing to wheel.

I know nac-fest registration had options for passengers and I didn't see anything here.

well i was wondering if there was any difference because I have nothing to wheel.

I know nac-fest registration had options for passengers and I didn't see anything here.

Technically the cost to us is for camping not the wheeling.
As such the event fees are the same passenger, driver, or walker.

Please everyone pre-register if you can. This gives us a better count for food. If you're just a passenger put "Other" as vehicle type and write "Passenger" in the info text box.

One month and a day away!!

Last edited:
I have been a few times when it was a dust bowl. And I mean dust! It was a little harsh on the throat but you could climb some nasty stuff. Didnt even need to try hard just point and shoot.

I've extended the pre-registration to Oct 9th.
If you plan on coming please do so!

Thank you.

Back