• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My old Jeep (Part Out)

XJensen

NAXJA Forum User
All parts are on a 2001 XJ. Post up if you want something and I will put your name next to it

SUSPENSION
RE 5.5 Springs $40.00

ACC.

TNT Inner Steering Box plate $40.00

(3) electric fan conversion DirtBound Gen1 I think $60

Smittybuilt rear bumper. Non tire carrier kind. $350 like new hardware included.

Last edited:
josh, i can use the front coil springs & tail light boxes.
i am also interested in the front bumper. can you send me some pics of it?

Hey Josh, I had mentioned a little over a week ago I was interested in the rear shocks, coils, and tires (after Kevin) on top of the other drivetrain items you already have me down for.

Also are the shackles the boomerang or the standard straight? Might want those.

Hey Josh, I had mentioned a little over a week ago I was interested in the rear shocks, coils, and tires (after Kevin) on top of the other drivetrain items you already have me down for.

Also are the shackles the boomerang or the standard straight? Might want those.

Yes You Did. I Will Update That.

Standard Rubicon Express 1.5" Lift shackle

Ok, I think I need their 2.5" boomerang to match your 5.5" front coils with 3.5" springs correct.

pics of the tailbone?! I've got dibs on that. Also, I may be interested in the AA SYE, but not for that price. Unless there is something special about it. You can get a new one for 200 from summit free shipping.

The AA SYE Is A Fresh Install And Comes With The Np231. Has A Few Hundred Miles On It. I Plan To Replace It With An Atlas In The Spring.

Tailbone Is Still Installed But Will Come With Mounting Hardware.

Forgot to mention I'll be running the HD No lift relocation brackets.... you were running a standard 1.5" lift relocation bracket IIRC.. Just trying to figure out how to level the rear with the front end..

not sure why but my name was taken off the rear axle.... I am still planning on buying it

I'd be interested in the complete intake system (manifold, injectors, etc) if you end up parting out the motor.

What else would i need for that front axle to throw ubder my cherokee. [I have stock steering right now]

Stock Steering Will Work Just Fine. You Will Just Need To Get An Air Supply For The Locker. I Will Toss In The Air Actuator.

It Has All Stock Bracket With The Exception Of Raised Jcr Sway Bar Mounts To Retain The Sway Bar With The Tie Rod flipped

Back