• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My new project

You do realize that if I thought for a second that you were gaining on me I'd sign my jeep's death warrant all over again just to keep you from beating me, right? I hope you're willing to make that commitment before you keep writing IOUs, cause I'm going to collect them some time soon.

;)

Looks like someone filled his floaties extra full tonight so his tshirt fit right :D You still remember how to cut a switch Scott? cause I still feel the last one that smacked me for talking like that :gag:

Scott we can beat you in reverse...

I know, I know, sometimes the truth hurts. :)

My wife said she saw how you drive.. She goes faster than that at the drive thru for coffee..:twak:

You know you're going to cry when you get your but handed to by a old lady;)

OK...That's it, Escalator Crawl at The Mall..."BEEE THEREEEEEEEE!!!"

:)

Can i get in on this pissing contest? :p

Hey mike, Why not just thrown in another HO and call it a day? It would seem much easier and less money involved homeslice.

Just sayin' :)

:wave: mike
This fits i think, what say you mike?
trainderailed.jpg

:party:

For a street machine, a Paxton would be nice too. :)

the one thing I have plenty of is time however. why rush into putting a stock motor back in there when I can take my time and build a stroker piece by piece as deals come by?

I hear ya! I guess since you still have big purp its not a bad idea to wait and take your time. I was just thinking as fas as DD goes a stocker would be the ideal way to go. But hey, its your jeep. Do what ya like :) Oh and if you decide to turbo it let me know, i can help you in that aspect. Get a garret turbo from a Saab or Volvo and boost that bitch! T3 turbos also came in the Thunderbird but are not as common in the yards.

Back