• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My new project

hell, later in the week and i can drive it by your place :)

when i get started, i get it done. figure by friday night it will be purring and ready for a new registration.

hahahaha, as long as it lasts til about march-april is i would be content lol....
we will see how it goes...it does have the white thing going for it :D

lubed the rockers (they were dry)
replaced the orings on the injectors

Purrrrrrssssss like a kitten (quieter then my 97)

started it up, and it was running then it got quiet. father was in front of the engine. asked him "XXXX, did it die?" he said "huh" asked him "did the engine die?" said "nope"

was like "saaaawwwwweeeeeet"

needs a battery, then a field test to check trans. but engine sounds really good so far

question for mike: you want power windows or manual? thinking of swapping the power doors to my 97, same hinge and same color :)

40 bajillion.

the ac line is messed up, so need to try to find a replacement. its about 1.5' long with a nut on either end. one nut the threads are stripped. so that may or may not be working (but we already talked about that).

ill pm you with what else it needs before we talk price. dont want to quote something without you knowing what you may or may not be getting

Door swap won't work - strikers/latches are different. Wiring would be a nightmare.

just need to move strikers over as well. work, but fab required. but then there is the locks. was thinking about that, thats a pain to make work, so will probably not change doors.

wiring a breeze. electronic background here

heres a pic of the new grill.

10 slots....

Photo-0001.jpg

oh yeah. it runs well, drives good.

everything is put together, front grill, front bumper (minor dent - you saw pic). picked up the ac line that needs replaced, but havent replaced it. hatch shocks replaced. just needs a battery to be road worthy.

sorry for late response, have drill this weekend

figured out the cut wires under the hood, they went to the blower motor for the heat/ac. I just wired it to a sitch since the harness is missing some sort of wiring to allow it to turn off. but it all works good now

Back