• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My New DD Project

I picked up a few interior pieces tonight. Ok, well, its more like the ENTIRE interior! Huge Thank You to Deadwood for a great deal on some really nice stuff!

Seats, all the trim, carpet, roof rack, door panels, consoles, lift gate shocks, and even a transfer case for the MJ!!!

IMG_2176.JPG

IMG_2177.JPG

that grey interior is much easier on the eyes

Looks like a Jeep exploded:explosion in your garage..Oh the horror..

jordan if you need the brackets for the flares you can have mine. i am getting another set of fenders this weekend to trim and put on.

I picked up a few interior pieces tonight. Ok, well, its more like the ENTIRE interior! Huge Thank You to Deadwood for a great deal on some really nice stuff!

Seats, all the trim, carpet, roof rack, door panels, consoles, lift gate shocks, and even a transfer case for the MJ!!!

IMG_2176.JPG

IMG_2177.JPG

HEY! your living room looks alot better now :wow:

Hey ... Bill said he has a special tool for inserting nuts into the roof of an XJ ..... I figured he was just talking about installing my roof rack.

If you guys have some crazy fantasy about Bill tea-bagg'n a Jeep .... thats not my problem.

My special tool for inserting nuts into the roof of an XJ is known as a "chipmunk". They prefer the stock airbox though.

Now it looks like TWO Jeeps exploded in my garage .... and the XJ looks kind of naked.

IMG_2183.JPG

IMG_2186.JPG

I took the opportunity to put down some POR15 .... preventative maintanence.
IMG_2187.JPG

The poor broken MJ had to just sit there and watch me work on the XJ - I think it cried a few tears.
IMG_2191.JPG

Hey ... some of those seat belt bolts can be rough;)

Yeah, i stripped one of mine out. I wish I brought out the impact, would have made my life A LOT easier.

But I just got everything to get my torch working... so now I get to heat it up and try to get it out... or just burn the bugger out!! :firedevil:

since you have the interior our, maybe a complete rollcage..Just a thought..heha

Yeah, I striped one of mine too. I just drilled it out and put a big honk'n grade 8 bolt in. Works great.
I will probably weld a nut on the end and see if that works for starters. If not, well then out comes the drill. I got pissed and didn't want to deal with getting the bolt out at the time so I just cut the carpet. that made life quite a bit easier

I am torn between putting them back in or just keeping it with 2 seats. there's a 99.9% change the seats are going back in... but ya never know. Then again my rig isn't this nice.. I would love to get nice XJ for a DD.

Now it looks like TWO Jeeps exploded in my garage .... and the XJ looks kind of naked.

IMG_2183.JPG

IMG_2186.JPG

I took the opportunity to put down some POR15 .... preventative maintanence.
IMG_2187.JPG

The poor broken MJ had to just sit there and watch me work on the XJ - I think it cried a few tears.
IMG_2191.JPG

no wonder the people across the street are moving

Back