• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

my lovely weekend....

Seems like you might need to install some sort of water proof container or compartment in case you feel the need to roll yur jeep into the water again. Good luck with the repairs.

Seems like you might need to install some sort of water proof container or compartment in case you feel the need to roll yur jeep into the water again. Good luck with the repairs.

I would probably just try and be more aware of where I was heading with a 5,000lb vehicle. I always do the stick in the water test at least if I have no idea where I am going.

Does anyone have any cliff notes? I got a headache staring at that giant lump of a paragraph.
:roflmao:

Pelican Cases FTW!

And pyro...
I was feeling bad for you, until you got to the part about all your sit getting floated away because you left your Jeep in the river for the night...Who spends 400$ on flashlights but doesn't use them to find the electronic crap that would be destroyed by the water?
I spend ~$25 on my waterproof MagLight. which would immediately be used to find anything that shouldn't get wet.
And I would never leave a fallen comrade.

And yeah we want pictures...

all my lights were in the glove box that busted open lol leading all my lights to float away and i didnt spend that much on em my buddy brought em back from afghanistan he paid less than half that for em. and my mag was mounted in the rear hatch along the pillar and couldnt get to it. what gets to me is most of my stuff is all tied down except the damn stock tie in points for cargo all ripped out. and as far as needing a water proof box. i think i just need a big bubble like bubble boy that way i can just bounce down the hill and right back where i need to be lol....

if i spend $400 on a flashlight, it better turn into a damn flotation device in water, aswell have a GPS beacon inside!

and please dont take this the wrong way... but it sounds like you have done many stupid things before (how many jeeps have you rolled?)

its time to find a different hobby man.

Last edited:
thats the military for ya everything is high dollar but ya know flashlights that can send a beam thats good enough and bright enough to spot deer with and small enough and light enough to run on 2 or 3 batteries and fit in your pocket. its definatly a supperb light. the lights have a higher candle power rating then most headlights and kc lights so yea they are bad ass lights

but when you are over seas and your life depends on being able to see you want the best damn thing you can get your hands on

I would probably just try and be more aware of where I was heading with a 5,000lb vehicle. I always do the stick in the water test at least if I have no idea where I am going.
Nah.....nothing kills fun like safety :roflmao:

anyway my buddy got around to sending me some pics from my little escapade. so here ya go. ill have more on the way.
4080460423_ffe72f5641.jpg

4081218662_82516a457d.jpg
Heres how she had to sit over night what you cant see is that the water is so deep that my whole drivers side is submerged up over my tires so water was just sitting in the jeep over night. also the way the concrete ledge is my diff is right at the angle on it where it starts so its actually hanging up on my diff.hence why 3 vehicle together couldnt tow me up without anymore damage.

Back