• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

my lovely weekend....

first off let me say please excuse my punctuation and spelling, im a moron and didnt sleep the past 2 days but i wanted to share so here you go.

thank goodness for the disclaimer

... I might be wrong, but anything involving drainage ditches sounds a lot like illegal wheeling.

If I'm right - shouldn't have been doing that.

If I'm wrong - sucks that you screwed up your jeep, ps if you're lucky, you can probably pull the batteries out of those electronic devices, wash them with pure water to get the mud and sludge out, then dry them for several weeks and they *might* work.

no its on my buddys property its definatly legal. and as far as it being stupid we were just getting ready to leave the trail and from where we were it looked like the water was only 3 ft deep. like it had been every other time i had been down there. my buddy tried it first and couldnt get over the damn i was bigger and found out the hardway lol....and as far as whats a bad day. there are no bad days unless someone ends up hurt or dead. thats what wheeling is all about.

Yeah. I'm hurting like a bitch now. I can take another pill in 30 minutes. God damn I wish I can have a cig. (not allowed too) and I haven't ate anything today except some soft vanilla ice cream my girl brought over.

I dunno, I had my wisdom teeth out (only the bottom two, they were badly impacted, top two were fine and I told them to xxxx off 2 holes in my jaw was enough thanks) and I didn't use the painkillers... it didn't really hurt that badly, was just sorta a strong dull pain if I clenched my jaw.

What got me was the stabbing pain I got in my lower molars for a month and a half after that - all through highschool and most of college I had had pain in a few of the teeth randomly every month or two, I always would think I had cavities, brush religiously for a few weeks, and make sure to ask for X-rays on the next routine checkup... never found anything. Turns out it was because my lower wisdom teeth were pushing straight forward and impacting into the rear molars, and had crowded my entire lower jaw pretty much over the years... the same pain came back for a month and a half straight as they slowly uncrowded.

Hope you get over it quickly, and that they used soluble sutures... also, don't screw around with what they told you to do, from what my brother told me it's really easy to get dry sockets on the upper ones and that really hurts apparently.

God. I plan to sneak out later and take maybe 2 puffs (gonna stuff these gauze's in the back of my mouth again) and that's it. Hopefully I can smoke a bowl tomorrow. That'd sure as hell would make me feel better. (lol I smoked a bowl before I went to get it done this morning. sure did help the anxiety)

It was really creepy the whole process as I never got it done before. The receptionist held my blanket up so I couldn't see them stick whatever in my arm and then they put a oxygen mask on me. I sat like that for about a minute and I dont even remember what happened from there. I don't even remember the car ride home.

I'm not a fan of pills either. But the percs do help wonders. Blah.

You know they tell you not to smoke when you've got that stuff going on for... a reason, right? Whether or not people know you are isn't the important part, it's whether you are or not...

For some reason needles just plain don't bug me, I watched them set me up for the anesthetic and watched the ER doc sew my finger up... the last thing I remember was seeing the guy from Man Vs. Wild roasting up a rabbit he caught and thinking "oh man that looks so good... DAMMIT! I'm not gonna be able to eat anything like that for a WEEK! @!#%@#$%@#$#@%#@%"

Lmao. I know I'm not supposed to smoke. But I havent had a cig all day and I'm about to pop. Just 2 drags. light drags. Then I'll wush some water around my mouth. Blah. And needles dont bother me they just chose to block my view lol

Does anyone have any cliff notes? I got a headache staring at that giant lump of a paragraph.

Does anyone have any cliff notes? I got a headache staring at that giant lump of a paragraph.

This is what I got out of it....

Jeep rolled onto its side onto a concrete incline but it was in water. Couldn't get it out til the next day and lots of stuff broke= not the happiest Jeep owner.
That about sums it up.

To OP... we want pics but sorry to hear about destroying everything and it floating away on ya.

I know i have a problem with run ons....always have.always will.yea jeeps pretty banged up but it gives me a chance to beef stuff up now that i found some weak points. pics are coming but seing as how the jeep was my dd and its sitting at my buddys moms house which is 48 miles away from my house it wont be till the week end till i even have the slightest chance of getting up there to get some. but they are coming. there arent many pics of it on its side or anything though because at that point my camera was dead and my spare battery had floated down the damn river (thank god i have an olympus stylus tough 8000 camera which is water proof and crush proof or that would probibly be ruined to) any way my buddys 5 year old was the only one with a working camera and he only got like 3 pics of the end resault of it on its side. but ill posit it all.

Back