• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My girl is cheating

seanyb505

NAXJA Forum User
I've never talked about this before, but I really need the boards advice on what could be a crucial decision. I’ve suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been cheating on me.

The usual signs… Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.
My girlfriend has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, “Just some friends from work, you don’t know them.”

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn’t in a taxi?

I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my girlfriend I think deep down I just didn’t want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my Jeep next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, when I was laying next to my jeep that I noticed the brake line was leaking

Should I jb weld it or will duct tape do the trick just fine?

I'd get a whole new brake line and a new girlfriend if I was you.

well for the brake line dont do either it can mess something up. plus when you step on the break it will leak still.

As far as your girl goes. Sit he down and have a nice talk. dont beat around the bush with it, just straigh out and ask. Yeah she will go no why you asking and all that and get pissed off. Just turn it around on her and say so its ok that a women cheats on a man, but its not ok for a man to cheat on a women :) :yelclap: "you are such a hipocrate (however is is spelled" at which point she will have no exuse or lie to tell and will have to come out with it.

That is why it is always best not to have a girlfriend they are sneaky manipulative POSs

duct tape...tape up the leak, then tape up the g/f when she gets out of the mystery man's car....then put her in the jeep start driving and jump out....when it wrecks blame it on faulty brakes...

oh wait my bad....

get a key logger, the good ones that take screenshots of everything they do.

Convince one of her friends to be on your side and have her figure out whats up.

Give her exlax and wait for her to hit the toilet then steal her cell phone, find out whats up.

if all else fails.....just kill the bitch.

Buy a new break line and bleed the breaks before you drive it or if you have full coverage insurance get you girl freind to drive it when she goes out with "her freinds".
Dude the bitch is cheating on you and you need to move on. I wouln't say a dam thing to her about it to you get yourself set up. Make sure all the bills she is reponsible for are paid up and you move your valubles to a freinds house. If she has axcess to your acounts close them before she finds out you know. She will do everthing in her power to make you out to be the bad guy so get your affairs in order first and you won't get burnt twice. Half the world population is women and you will find a better one in no time!

edit: Just kidding about letting her drive the jeep. That could be considered attemted murder since you know the jeep is unsafe.

You guys know it was a joke right? Like something serious is happening and then something about my jeep comes up and suddenly its not important? My girlfriend isnt cheating on me btw

seanyb505 said:
You guys know it was a joke right? Like something serious is happening and then something about my jeep comes up and suddenly its not important? My girlfriend isnt cheating on me btw

No, it true. I saw it on the internet. You've just entered the denial phase.

seanyb505 said:

i love a story with a nice twist at the end. :D

Superglue can be applied many places....:wow:

I say that you tape up the holes and fill er on up with brake fluid and then stomp on it to see if it leaks out anywhere......mind you this could be the brakes or your old lady!!!

Dude, even if she isn't cheating, you should STILL trade her for Jeep parts. If she is good to look at you could get an entire set of rims (5), or a good used transfer case. It's a no-brainer.

Jus keeding ... :D

Back