• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MWC Invasion: Round 2

I'd totally pick him up if he wasn't 6 hours out of the way. Him and Pat should bring The Pearl Necklace down.

I'll pick him up, He lives 15 minutes from me! Besides he will probably have an XJ by then! :D

I'd totally pick him up if he wasn't 6 hours out of the way. Him and Pat should bring The Pearl Necklace down.

I picked up your bride last year..... going to let me do it again? :D :wierd:

I'm avoiding any "optional HO runs" this year.

LOL! I need to find out whe he is going to be there and what he has on the list of trails to run and on what days!

LOL! I need to find out whe he is going to be there and what he has on the list of trails to run.

I'll probably be following him again this year.

I moved my shackle hangers forward 9 inches, and shortened the driveshaft about 6, so hopefully we'll avoid the carnage on Lions Den this year.

4.56's and alloys are better than the 3.73's I had too.

I'll definitely be there again this year.

It'll be good to see you again bro. Plus you'll get to see me harass someone in person! :D I may be missing another tooth by the end of the crawl........:wierd:

im skipping my usual memorial weekend trip in an effort to make this one. fingers crossed. mapquest says a 10 hour trip for me.

im skipping my usual memorial weekend trip in an effort to make this one. fingers crossed. mapquest says a 10 hour trip for me.

T-case skid........that is all! :D Hope you make it bro!

hey now. i made it through this past WF without one :laugh:

if you don't have one by the time harlan rolls around I will bring my battered and bruised old one. We'll bolt it on and I will have done my part to make your MJ uglier with parts from mine.

this made me laugh

hopefully i will have a whole new bellypan built and installed by then. but i doubt that will happen.

just don't let the ugly spread. It creeps up on you and then BAM, you've got a full on ugly Jeep and you're sad.

Sad??? If your doing it right the Ugly can be fun memories. Embrace the Ugly.

If I had known how I was going to treat it I would have found an ugly one to start with. I have "MJ Wheelers Guilt" I took a really nice one off the road and beat it.

Back