• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mt side ohv closing down

SEOR kinda just closed up and never reopened... i rode with a couple guys from there.. i guess they rode Aetna all the time.

ive expanded my frame of reference. my next rig might be an fzj80 on 35's or a 72 series 3 land rover. before christmas.

Bob's buggy has a damn Z3 BMW hood on it! WTF! I needed that last year!

Yeah you should see it Now looks WAY better

posted using my 4g, fast as hell, Verizon phone via tappatalk

Lastest photo I have seen of it. This was from a few weeks ago.

buggyforRBD013.jpg

Killer views

Picture949.jpg

I was on this ride. You can see the WJ in the back ground. I loved that place. We even used it to train my Marines on a offroad course with 4 Hummers. I wish the best for them!

Anyone still thinking about going to this run? I'm still not sure if I can make it.

im wheelin, chris is riding shotgun, and i know of atleast 4 other rigs that im convoying with on the way down. we are staying at a days inn or whatever centre, al. has to offer. prolly heading out that way friday afternoon and leave for home saturday night.

I'll ride down early Saturday morning... Juan, I can meet at the hotel and just hang with you guys if no other naxja guys are able to make it from TN... I plan to leave Saturday evening as well...

There should be a fairly large group. I'll get with you bout times and such.

If you haven't been, make the time for this last chance to meet some good folks at one of the best parks.

I don't know if it worth bringing up, but if you are still in the hunt for an insurance provider, I have some contacts that I can ask with. I work for a company that deals with property casualty insurance markets. I'm not a insurance professional, but can ask around if you want. PM me if you're still interested.

See you there in the morning Juan...

excellent wheeling!

Back