• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MOTION TO THE SO CAL BOD - REMOVAL OF USER 'CASUAL' FROM ACCESS TO THE SO CAL FORUM

I am shocked at all the tards defending him on his thread.... :looser:

Glad his true colors were shown. But, um, I was merely sticking up for the principle. I mean in retrospect, yes, it was fully unworthy, and I got a few pm's stating just how shady he is but the thread was locked before I could retract my take, I had no idea! I owe him one just for that, and I don't mean a hug!

I tried to be fair and impartial when no hard rules are broken and difficult to assess the truth based on hearsay but when there are laws broken and improper behavior that keeps screwing over our members and the offroad community, that pretty much hit the limits of tolerance.

I applaud those who didn't jump on the bashing bandwagon because it doesn't help the situation.

queue the anthem music...

We are a community of fellow jeepers who are here to help lend a hand, help educate with tech and offroad etiquette, keeping our trails clean and open for all to enjoy, and for us to recreate our land. As we end the year, remember to....

beexcellent_fullpic_artwork.jpg

and

PARTY ON DUDES

Damn this is crazy. How did this arrested info get out. I had a deal that didn't go as planned with him as well. Same time as alek got dicked around. Actually it was kinda connected in a way. This is fuct up. Sorry alek I guess I knew who was full of shit now. I'm glad I didn't go through with that hp30 deal.

Just think, some poor guy on here could have bought this from him.He to would be in deep sh it for it too

Nah. If someone bought it here they would have had to reasonably believe it was stolen. He said he got it from a swap meet.

People using the NAXJA section of for sale items have no reason to believe anything listed is stolen.

They'd probably have to give the tire back, though.

Damn this is crazy. How did this arrested info get out. I had a deal that didn't go as planned with him as well. Same time as alek got dicked around. Actually it was kinda connected in a way. This is fuct up. Sorry alek I guess I knew who was full of shit now. I'm glad I didn't go through with that hp30 deal.

bails85 said:
ur very lucky u didnt get ur asses kicked

Aren't you glad you didn't kick Alek's ass now?

Last edited:
Back