• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MOHAWK MADNESS labor Day Weekend!!!! sept 3 - 5

congrats on the membership... and yes, as a member you may invite your brother.. please make sure you have registered on the web link...

ya, i registered at www.naxjanac.org/mohawksignup.html and in the official head count thread a while ago. but just for me and my passenger.

should i go back and sign up again after i know that he's definately coming and if he's bring a passenger or not?

anything set for a time schelle yet for the days
i will definly be up sat. morning with shaun and passage and staying overnight to wheel on sunday too

hey everyone i will prob be heading up friday if anyone wants to lead or follow not sure how to get there yet but hey at least we can all be lost together i will be going up from North Kingstown RI and will meet anyone along the way to form some sort of caravan i have a cb for the ride and you can reach me on my cell at 401-309-9216 feel free to call anytime i party late night.

i'll send you Earle's phone # so you can hook up with him for friday.. he plans on leaving Woonsockett mid morning...

this is a stupid q but what are you all bringing for food i'm trying to think of things that don't require refrigeration. pb&j is all that is comming to mind.

i carry a 12V refrigerator.. but PB&J is cool.. we always meet in front of a supermarket each morning so you can shop for the day and just throw it in your cooler.. LOTS OF LIQUIDS.. i am making some KA-BOBS this week to throw on the grill saturday night... im sure earle is bringing a big pkg of burgers.. we usually throw all our stuff together when dinner finally rolls around anyways.. we can talk about a group BBQ so we dont have too much of one thing and not enough of something else... i highly recommend the 12V fridge to anyone who camps alot.. hell i used it at home for the first week in my new place before the new fridge was delivered...

What is the name of the supermarket in North Adams where everyone is meeting?

Is that for Friday folks only or every morning?

I will be there Saturday morning around 9am. How about a physical addy for mapquest?

Thx

I'm planning on making some tandoori chicken and steak satay skewers for Fri/Sat night and my standard trail lunch is ham & cheese sandy's. You can always buy bags of ice as needed so you can bring just about anything you can fit in a cooler :thumbup:

-Bic

Northern Pride said:
What is the name of the supermarket in North Adams where everyone is meeting?

Is that for Friday folks only or every morning?

I will be there Saturday morning around 9am. How about a physical addy for mapquest?

Thx

The Big Y
45 Veterans Memorial Drive
North Adams, MA 01247

it's right on Rt 2 as you roll into N Adams. By 9 Sat morning just look for all the Jeeps :passgas:

Thanks everyone! By the way, if ya get stuck behind a gold 84 XJ with a small smoke cloud following it, while climbing that 2 mile hill out of Greenfield, don't be afraid to push! hahaha :D See ya all there!

:wave1: Anyone traveling from the Waterbury area on Saturday? I will most likely overnight there from NEPA with family. We could caravan together. Shoot me a line so we could meet some place. Thanks.

techno1154 said:
:wave1: Anyone traveling from the Waterbury area on Saturday? I will most likely overnight there from NEPA with family. We could caravan together. Shoot me a line so we could meet some place. Thanks.

i believe Eagle will be coming thru there saturday AM...

Back