• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MODS, TAKE NOTE

did you get all the photos you needed? I'm back in town and am hoping to get them down sometime here soonish but can leave them up as long as you need.

53guy said:
did you get all the photos you needed? I'm back in town and am hoping to get them down sometime here soonish but can leave them up as long as you need.

Go ahead. As long as I didn't miss any writeups (I got all the links you posted,) they're embedded in the .pdf files.

If anyone else is doing something similar - just let me know. I've no trouble making them into .pdf files, and then I can either host them or email them to you. I've already had to buy Acrobat Pro (needed it for WiP - so it was deductible,) so it's not like I have to pay anything to do them - just access the postings. I can also make .rar or .zip archies with full-size pics, if needed. So, just let me know...

Pictures are all down. If anyone needs a specific picture that was somewhere, feel free to PM me.

Back