• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moderators are on top of it

Gil BullyKatz said:
good point...

damn delinquents!

Get off my lawn!

I know your parents!!!

Problem is, these aren't kids, you're dealing with a 35yo disgruntled ex-marine type, and his band of sackriders.

They find it amusing, getting a rise out of you guys.

Pay them no mind, and in time, they get bored and vanish.

oh, so it is paying them no mind that is making them vanish?? Damn, I sure got this whole concept wrong. hehe :D

Glenn said:
oh, so it is paying them no mind that is making them vanish?? Damn, I sure got this whole concept wrong. hehe :D

bigcookie9ck.jpg

BajaXJ92 said:
Problem is, these aren't kids, you're dealing with a 35yo disgruntled ex-marine type, and his band of sackriders.

They find it amusing, getting a rise out of you guys.

Pay them no mind, and in time, they get bored and vanish.
See, that is what amazes me. How pathetic and worthless do you have to be to derive your fun from the ind a stunts they pull?

And there are plenty of the ex-Marine types out there that just need a good whompin. He's one of 'em.

Fergie

Fergie said:
See, that is what amazes me. How pathetic and worthless do you have to be to derive your fun from the ind a stunts they pull?

And there are plenty of the ex-Marine types out there that just need a good whompin. He's one of 'em.

Fergie

Oh really. so you steppin up to do the whompin there sunshine???

Fergie said:
...and there are plenty of former Marines on here who would love to give that stompin' to the idjits that besmirch our good name...

(So how do we know he's an "ex" Marine?)

Yucca-Man said:
...and there are plenty of former Marines on here who would love to give that stompin' to the idjits that besmirch our good name...

(So how do we know he's an "ex" Marine?)
Well, he is short.. almost a midget! And short hair..... thats about all I know.

Billy, shut up and sit down. Nobody cares.

Yucca-Man said:

is that danger mouse or strange brew?

mac 'trying to take over the world tonight' gyvr

Back