• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moderate/Hard Run

I'll take ya flex. Mike will be running 33 and one locker so we will make it work.

Alright we'll see how Betsy is doing after day one, I'll have a tad more lift thanks to the shackle boxes.

One locker and 32's ok for this? I may do one day with Ed and one day with Dougie or Jason.

Be bold...... your always welcome, the only trail without a way around is mason jar, and only the first rock. Winching you up it would require major belly sliding, so pick your group according to desire to avoid contact ;)

It has to make it home, so I may just stay in Ed's group but we'll see if i'm feeling frisky that day! :)

Be bold...... your always welcome, the only trail without a way around is mason jar, and only the first rock. Winching you up it would require major belly sliding, so pick your group according to desire to avoid contact ;)

and that sucker will kill 260x u joints......

Huh? I bet Flex can make the first go-around.

Doug are you talking about that first ledge?

It's easy if you know how to drive.

Rev thinks I know how to drive....I've fooled him somehow...:)

Lack of clearance is never a issue with the right belly pan (TNT)
The JCR one works good too, I've tested it numerous times! :) I can't go too much taller with it or I won't be able to get into the Jeep!

I rode with the Empire guys last year, and had a blast...
We'll see how things play out, but I'll probably be with Doug, Sam, Tyler... He wants the "team" Willys together...

If you plan on riding with me, you'll be in the extreme group on those days. Dont worry, the willys can handle it!

Trying to Talk my cousin in to coming so we can drag it with the Dirtymax, we'll see how that pans out. Just in case.

Back