• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab run in May?

JohnJohn said:
We're from Colorado...We'll say hello AFTER you're all unloaded and your tent is up. :D

No tent for me :yelclap: Won't take me but a couple minutes to unload and setup camp... I'll have the blender going /w margaritas before you know it. :)

John

JohnJohn said:
no fun today. After closer inspection it looks to be my water pump that is leaking...
i wondered about that after reading your earlier description... bummer.

JohnJohn said:
Not sure yet, it may be Thursday early, depends on how things go this week.
drop me a note if you end up leaving thurs... i think i may pull out that day too (hopefully).

:cheers:

I got the chro-mo shafts , super joints, and front Lockrite done today.:thumbup: :thumbup: Just need to change the oil tomorrow and get the rig loaded and I'm ready to go.

We got a s#!tload of stuff done on Led's rig aslo.Its sitting on its wheels and in the home stretch.

Tony, I'll give you a call tomorrow (Sunday) so we can finalize plans to leave Monday.:cheers:

planefixer said:
I got the chro-mo shafts , super joints, and front Lockrite done today.:thumbup: :thumbup: Just need to change the oil tomorrow and get the rig loaded and I'm ready to go.

We got a s#!tload of stuff done on Led's rig aslo.Its sitting on its wheels and in the home stretch.

Tony, I'll give you a call tomorrow (Sunday) so we can finalize plans to leave Monday.:cheers:

:cheers: I just got back from fixing a issue w/ my bumpstops/trackbar... She is driving good and ready to rock. Give me a shout, Jeff!

See all you guys out there, drive safe. It's gonna be fun!

Heres some spy pics of Led's new axles:

HP D44, full-width, locked, trussed, hydro-assisted, 5.13 geared

P4280001.jpg

Its just a little wider now :D:

P4280004.jpg

Here's the spooled, trussed 9"
P4280005.jpg

P4280008.jpg

P4280011.jpg

Moab shmoab stick stack stoab...

The fishing is SUPER SILLY right now. I'm gonna be sprung for the next 3 months or so. :D

YIKES!

planefixer said:
Heres some spy pics
what is that, T&T Green?

(mmmm... 5.13s... )
arf.gif

I'm bummed. I am not going to make this Moab trip. The rig and tow rig are ready but the trailer has developed some issues and the parts simply won't be here in time.

Dang JJ you left out the 16' and 18' trailers!! Also you know I don't drink beer from the can:puke: canned beer is for heathens!! but 12oz red bulls are the shizznitz :D

Hey Tom, want to borrow my trailer for the week if that's all that's keeping you down. I'd rather see it used rather than risk it getting stolen (again) while I'm gone.

Drop me a line if you're interested.

Later,
Joe

After thinking about it, I might try and make it out for Friday.
Is there a trail list that has been worked out?

Last edited:
old_man said:
After thinking about it, I might try and make it out for Friday. Is there a trail list that has been worked out?
according to jeff there was no plan in the works except for pritchett on friday.
:dunno:

Back