• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MOAB 2013...30th anniversary

I left yesterday. . Stopped in Carlsbad,NM for some sleep.... gonna do some sightseeing today with the family....

uploadfromtaptalk1380968286279.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1380968305804.jpg

Got to NM fri eve slept in truck.....got to sightsee on sat...only aliens I found were mine.....hotel in Bloomfield,NM for a good nights sleep... only 3.5 hrs from moab....29degs....brrrrr

uploadfromtaptalk1381060520259.jpg

Only Rich would drive a third of the way across the country.....and then take a picture of a Walmart.

You must have gone up into the La Sals, huh? Looks awesome. When did you do that?

What an EPIC trip. I haven't been unable to stop thinking about it since I got home. Can't wait to go back.

It was great meeting you out there, Richard. Here's hoping we see you on the trail sometime soon. :cheers:

RaNeil we did do Geyser Pass... ask Rich about no doors ;)

There was another group that had to turn around as they could not get around a snowy switchback.

Was a great trip with great people!!!

Next year I look forward to Colorado Mountain trails

Back