• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Misc XJ parts for sale

Chad29860

NAXJA Forum User
I have a few misc. parts left from XJ for sale, below is a list of what I have and my phone number to reach me because I am not on the forums everyday anymore because of work and softball.

Rustys HD trac bar with frame mount and brace

C-Rok Inside and outside frame plates

Rustys steering box brace

Skyjacker 8.5" coil springs

AW4 with around 36,000 miles since rebuild (21 Spline output)

Rustys Drop pitman for 8.5" Lift (hole drilled and tapered for 1 ton tie rod)

4- 15x 10 aluminum wheels (6 lug toyota pattern)

Call Chad and make offers on whatever you want. I will ship anything but the trans on your dime. 803-634-1860

I will sell track bar, mount, both braces and throw in the c-rok frame plates for $150

I will sell track bar, mount, both braces and throw in the c-rok frame plates for $150

How much without the c-rok frame plates? I already have those I just need the trac bar, trac bar mount, trac bar brace, and rustys steering brace.

Also if you could include some pictures of the parts to get an idea of their condition that would be much appreciated. Clearly the braces and mount are fine unless they are broken then they will just need some cleaning maybe paint but I would like to see if I would need to rebuild any parts on the trac bar.

What year is that AW4 by the way?

Last edited:
Ben price is the same I was gonna let ya have the plates for free. I can get pics up later but I will tell ya the only thing other than paint they would need is bushings in the track bar. Theu would be fine to use bit would be good to replace while they were out.

The price on the frame plates alone are $35

The trans is a 89 model year, its a 21 spline output shaft tjat was infront of a np242.

The thing I need the most is the Rustys steering box brace. How much would you sell that by itself? If I have the money I will buy the trac bar, brace, and mount too but I'm mostly concerned about that Rustys brace.

The thing I need the most is the Rustys steering box brace. How much would you sell that by itself? If I have the money I will buy the trac bar, brace, and mount too but I'm mostly concerned about that Rustys brace.

$30 plus shipping which shouldnt be much because its not heavy

Back