• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale D-300 case and misc parts, rebuild kit

NAXJA Forum User
I have a D-300 case, internals, and a near complete rebuild kit for sale. This was in my MJ...last year it quit going into high range. When we opend it up we found a damaged input shaft gear and damaged rear output shaft

The parts I know it needs to be replaced to make it a working case are the input shaft gear and the rear output shaft. Unless you want to use the getto fabbed shift rails/rods you may need those as well. (the rods were like that when I bought it 7 years ago)

I recently bought the pictured rebuild kit from Summit and due to needing and additional (if parts bought new) $350+ in parts to get this case up and running I found another fully intact case for just a little more money.

As stated the input shaft gear and the rear output shaft need replaced...to my knowledge all else internally was fine and is included. Low range worked as did neutral.

We did use the input shaft seal out of the kit but it should be complete other than that.

$175 firm for everything. I can bring to the Crawl. Will clean up and ship on your dime. It's 80 lbs or so of parts so it won't be that cheap to ship...I thinking $50 at least but that's a guess at best.

Back