• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Million Post March. When will NAXJA reach 1 million posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Root Moose said:
Anyone still have an image of one of those C-130 based "gunships" unloading at night?

Love that pic, my buddy (ex Army "spook") keeps asking for it.

The "angel" pics? If so, I have a few around somewhere. Will look over the next day or so if needed. Remind me via PM.

Yes, I think? I'm having a senior moment combined with bad over the counter drugs. Been sick for like 4 weeks now. Sucks.

Will remind next time I think of it.

:)

Random pic.

Sunset outside Silverton, CO.

P6190038.jpg

Rock-n-roll Batman!

<drag to desktop>

Great pics. The one I was thinking of was a night shot where you can just see an outline of the plane heavily banked against the slightly lighter sky and a trail/cone of incendary fire pouring from it.

Kinda like this one but different:

ac130night.jpg

And that's big trouble in River City if it's Slop time. :helpme:

I have a funny picture to show and tell, but tinypic is down... :cry:

On another note, why does diet coke taste like aluminum particles suspended in liquid toluene?

:dunno:

Beej said:
I have a funny picture to show and tell, but tinypic is down... :cry:

On another note, why does diet coke taste like aluminum particles suspended in liquid toluene?

:dunno:

You drink aluminum particles in liquid toluene? I always knew brain mechanics were strange, but isn't that pushing things a bit?

I don't bother with diet bloody anything! I'm 6'3", 265# - do I look like I'm on a bloody diet?!?

5-90

I dunno but at work we call it "alzheimer's express".

5-90 said:
I don't bother with diet bloody anything! I'm 6'3", 265# - do I look like I'm on a bloody diet?!?

Ditto. I'd rather be fat and happy (that's phat to you sexy b!tches) than skinny and miserable.

Hell, at 6' and 220lb I look pretty middle age normal I guess.

Root Moose said:
Ditto. I'd rather be fat and happy (that's phat to you sexy b!tches) than skinny and miserable.

Hell, at 6' and 220lb I look pretty middle age normal I guess.

Why not be happy, ripped, and healthy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back