• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Might Sell: 1995 Cherokee Country w/leather

mike(nj)

NAXJA Forum User
Been thinking of getting a new Titan. If I do, i'll need to sell my Jeep & Mazda b2500. I only use the Cherokee to haul my 3 kids around. They are never allowed to eat or drink in it. I've owned it for about 5 years with no problem at all. Bought it with 65,000, it now has 79,xxx. Over the years i've done, brakes F&R, rad., water pump, belts, plugs, hoses, tires, oil changes every 3k miles w/oem filters, Ranchos, 2" BB, & class 3 hitch. I'm sure there is more but you get the idea. I kept records of everything. No off roading......Body is 99% rust free. Located in NJ. Was thinking around $4500??

ebay076.jpg

Dans008.jpg

I think the Country only came in auto.......that was the top of the line model for that year. I also drained the trans fluid and installed a new filter. I was off alittle on the miles.....it has 80,801. Tires a 31x10.5-15 BF Goodrich KO's. Here are some requested pics of the inside:

jeepxj004.jpg

jeepxj003.jpg

jeepxj002.jpg

jeepxj001.jpg

Anyone?

Still for sale if anyone is interested.

Back