• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Midwest, MN/IA!

Stroketech

NAXJA Forum User
It says Midwest but how many guys and gals from Minnesota or northern Iowa are on here? I'm getting ready to move back and was just curious.

Jon

Stroketech said:
It says Midwest but how many guys and gals from Minnesota or northern Iowa are on here? I'm getting ready to move back and was just curious.

Jon
Jon,
Don't know if I really apply but I'm from Des Moines. We have a house in Okoboji/Spirit Lake which is northwest Iowa as well though. Where are you from/coming back to?
-Collin

Your in, not to far from you. I'm originally from outside Mankato MN. I've spent a ton of time in IA building grain dryers in the summer. I live in NC now where I'm a Ford Diesel Tech but my wife and I are in the process of moving back to southern MN.

Des Moines here too.

If your around, the club I belong to( Make It or Break It) Will be having our Labor Day weekend event In Hamilton, IA, about 15 miles south of Knoxville, IA from Aug. 29 - Sept. 1. Check out miobi.org for more info and I'll be posting an event flier soon.

This is a MW4WDA fund raising event and open to the public(as long as you pass tec:loveu:)...andy

mason city, Iowa here.

I buy my groceries in Iowa to keep from paying sales tax...does that count :D

but that damn can deposit kills me on the beer buying!!

et89xj said:
Check out miobi.org for more info and I'll be posting an event flier soon.

slow a$$
miobi_ld08_03_fp.jpg

Knoxville here

chance_p said:
So where do you guys go wheelin at? Obviously MIOBI but where else?

shameless plug...

anyone want to point me in the direction of a 31spline/disc 8.8? :)

We only have MIOBIs land(must be a club member) in Iowa to wheel on. Sure the 'other' clubs have a few acres but not much...andy

Back