• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Midwest Meet and Greet

watch out, they may appear with company..the underpants gnomes :D

I could live with going commando if they finished this project up. I just want my heep back. Tired of driving the in-laws crown vic. Feels like I'm dragging my ass on the road when I drive it.

Parakeet

get some of the shinney "spinner" hub caps and hang out in downtown KC...that will keep ya busy :D

HAHAHAHAHA you say that but every year during the haunted house season my jeep sits there unlocked windows down all night and I have yet to have a problem. I guess it helps I have half of KC SWAT as my security. And my jeep is usually parked within 20 yards of them. But the difference is I don't have spinners. And if I did I would fully expect someone from here to save my jeep and beat the crap out of me.

Parakeet

HAHAHAHAHA you say that but every year during the haunted house season my jeep sits there unlocked windows down all night and I have yet to have a problem. I guess it helps I have half of KC SWAT as my security. And my jeep is usually parked within 20 yards of them. But the difference is I don't have spinners. And if I did I would fully expect someone from here to save my jeep and beat the crap out of me.

Parakeet

With the way Jeeps are getting stolen here lately, you may not be so safe this year!! I have counted 7 in Johnson County alone within a few weeks.

John

This is going to be here before we know it, is it still in the works or has it been kind of forgotten?

Yeah I'm going. I'm still trying to figure out a back-up plan on how I'm going to get there and then home on Sunday night. Sat is the Parks Trail Maintence Day so there will be 3 clubs there working. Start a list

1. 3 from Brushbeaters ( they may be working for the first part of the day and joining us in the afternoon.)
2.Parakeet

Also if you could let me know if you are going to camp. Keep in mind it is primitive camping only. There is no running water so keep that in mind. Also don't forget $10 per day and $5 to camp. The park is on summer hours so there is plenty of time to wheel.

Parakeet

Yeah I'm going. I'm still trying to figure out a back-up plan on how I'm going to get there and then home on Sunday night. Sat is the Parks Trail Maintence Day so there will be 3 clubs there working. Start a list

1. 3 from Brushbeaters ( they may be working for the first part of the day and joining us in the afternoon.)
2.Parakeet
3. (Possibly) Tyler

Also if you could let me know if you are going to camp. Keep in mind it is primitive camping only. There is no running water so keep that in mind. Also don't forget $10 per day and $5 to camp. The park is on summer hours so there is plenty of time to wheel.

I wont be camping. I am thinking that BIGSLVRXJ is planning on comming down from DesMoines for this. It is all relavent to the weather of course, b/c if it rains and is a muddy mess you can count me out. I HATE MUD!

Parakeet

If i get my comanche running right, id like to go out and make some new friends. anyone near the wichita/newton area? thought i saw someone from salina.

Reichy is from Salina, but he sold his XJ and converted to Yotas :rolleyes:

:gee:

Still might show.

haha Josh, just ribbing ya. sounds like we might be meeting you this weekend to pick up the rest of the XJ. I am waiting to hear back from Jeremy.

Blake, you making it down or is that the weekend that you have double booked?

Good deal. I need to get that off my trailer.

is anybody planning on camping Sat night? It doesn't look like I will have my XJ with me. I think it's going to be me and my little sister. I may end up working the park Sat since I don't have my rig running. But we'll see.

Parakeet

Looks like my XJ won't be up and running due to my son getting sick today so I couldn't get the parts I forgot to the machine shop. I did talk my sister into spending the weekend down there with me so I have a ride to the park. Gotta love only having one day to work on the jeep.

Parakeet

Back