• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Midweek run to Little Nachess

hards91xj

NAXJA Member #790
I`m planning on going wed.7/8 to check on a couple of roads and easier trails to run at NW Fest. Leaving Enumclaw 6:30 am ,should be to Whistlin Jacks 8-830 am. Any one interested? :wave:

hards91xj said:
I`m planning on going wed.7/8 to check on a couple of roads and easier trails to run at NW Fest. Leaving Enumclaw 6:30 am ,should be to Whistlin Jacks 8-830 am. Any one interested? :wave:
OOPS Lets try Wed, July 6th ....

maybe i'll know more the closer we get to that day. a lot of help i know, but im trying to get the XJ ready for the NW fest, if i get the seat welded and the rear ARB working again, oh yeah and the radiator/fan done it would be a good trial run for the new suspension.

Dingo

i'll be home that day, FINALLY!!! if you have logged onto cardomain.com at all, talk to canyoncrawler, he's my older bro and knows the trails up there damn near like the back of his hand, send him a message i'm sure he'd help out

-Kris

Well ,Dingo, get with it , :repair: there is 24hr`s a day quit wasting it on other things,get that XJ ready.
Thanks Ladywolf Kris ,Does he run an XJ :laugh3: ?

Last edited:
nope he runs a 67 jeepster

hey this is Kris.....i'm at backdrafts house for the 4th....i talked to my brother yesterday and he said milk lake is closed, so you might want to send him a message for any other updates...i'm sure he could fill you in.

hey i'll try to get ahold of jason and see if he'd be willing, not sure if he's gotta work or not yet

Backdraft said:
hey this is Kris.....i'm at backdrafts house for the 4th....i talked to my brother yesterday and he said milk lake is closed, so you might want to send him a message for any other updates...i'm sure he could fill you in.
I`ve run that trail but lost track of the lower end of it when they were logging it. I`ve done the upper part a few times.It has some tight spots and a truck canopy between 2 of the trees. We wont have time to run it during the NW Fest. but will do the one that goes up the long hill next to it,to get to Funny/Moon Rock area.
Thanks for the pm back ,and see how things work out.

no way am i going to make it. things got all fouled up yesterday, and so i didn't get the suspension done, i might get it done tonight but i want to drive it around town a bit before i get to highway speeds. I should make to NW fest though unless there's any more hangups. Yall have fun and take some good pics.

Dingo

Hey Hards -- I'm assuming that the midweek run to little Naches is still on. I'm planning on heading out early in the morning from Richland, hopefully to be at Whistling Jacks between 8-8:30. Driving a white 90XJ black rims 30x9.50 MT's, no lockers, 2" lift only. What channel will you be on? Anyone else gonna be there?

sams88 said:
Hey Hards -- I'm assuming that the midweek run to little Naches is still on. I'm planning on heading out early in the morning from Richland, hopefully to be at Whistling Jacks between 8-8:30. Driving a white 90XJ black rims 30x9.50 MT's, no lockers, 2" lift only. What channel will you be on? Anyone else gonna be there?
Yep it`s still on ,sound like you and me Ch 4 see ya at w.j.

sams88 said:
Good .It`s been along time since my rig was stock,you will remind me of what or not a stock one is like. Two of the trails are rated "easy" one is "more difficult" and of course f s roads 1701 1702 and looking at how long it takes to run them. See ya tomorrow.

Yep, got down the hill okay in granny, and made it back. Picked up new pads, 6 new metric grade 8 bolts, regular heads. Two extra bolts, and saving the good side pads for trail spares. Will get your bolt and pad back to you at the meet.

How'd those trails look?

Back