• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Middle TN

I'm in Bradyville, TN.

I have a 1988 wheeling rig but it hardly ever gets out of the shop. I also daily drive a 1994 XJ.

There used to be a ton of people in the middle TN area but many have either moved on, now have kids, got married, etc. We just are not as active.

I miss the big meet and greets we had at the Barfield Park in Murfreesboro.

Last edited:
We have a few in greater Nashville. I'm in Brentwood. Have one in Clarksville. Probably not a full dozen paid around here anymore, but well more than that with the unpaid users.

Thanks for being a member!

I'm back home in VA now but lived all over the Nashville area for 4 years, Mt Juliet, White House, Brentwood, Hendersonville, Lebanon, Watertown......Just depended on where my girlfriend at the time lived :greensmok

That was 30 years ago so I guess most of you were still little kids

I'm downtown. DD my 2000 XJ. Wheel once in a while (typically big trips/camping) and wrench on Jeeps most weekends in the garage.

EDIT: Son of a bitch, I know who you are already...

TN seems to be the concentration of SEC atm...... Welcome aboard and come to the Crawl and have some fun....

It would be fun to have a meet & greet and get people together. Grill some burgers and hot dogs. A wrenchfest would be good to have again too.

It would be fun to have a meet & greet and get people together. Grill some burgers and hot dogs. A wrenchfest would be good to have again too.
I'm in.

Ratty has the best setup for this I would think....

I'm out of the way but I do have a shop with a two post lift. We've built many XJ's on that sucker. Makes lift kits and SYE's a breeze.

What part of Nashville are you in?

I would host a meet at the house. YOU KNOW CATCH YOU KNOW
We can sit around and look at Catch's Xj Wagoneer.

Spend 15 minutes pulling the last few parts and we can have a bonfire... :bawl:

What are you doing with the Waggy?!?

Pulling a few parts/plastics (the only reason I got her), perhaps the block too for a rebuild then scrapping her.
She was under water from the 2010 flood and up to the windows in mud inside. I would have salvaged it myself if I thought it was worth it.
I mean, if you into cleaning flood water/mud ruined interior, you are more than welcome to have your pick after I get the few things left on it I want.

I managed to snatch it away from Ghost a few months back. :spin1:

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showpost.php?p=246394869&postcount=15802

Ok, I remember it now.

Let me know what is left and it might find a home behind my shop. I like keeping parts around since you never know when you might need something.

Pulling a few parts/plastics (the only reason I got her), perhaps the block too for a rebuild then scrapping her.
She was under water from the 2010 flood and up to the windows in mud inside. I would have salvaged it myself if I thought it was worth it.
I mean, if you into cleaning flood water/mud ruined interior, you are more than welcome to have your pick after I get the few things left on it I want.

I managed to snatch it away from Ghost a few months back. :spin1:

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showpost.php?p=246394869&postcount=15802

Actually you snagged it from me - but that's ok. I was just going to part it anyway.

Actually you snagged it from me - but that's ok. I was just going to part it anyway.

Doh! That's right.

Ok, I remember it now.

Let me know what is left and it might find a home behind my shop. I like keeping parts around since you never know when you might need something.

Will do, it might save Ratty the trouble.

How far is Marion, NC for you guys? I'm going to check out a new private park there.

Back