• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Menu for the RoM.

Well, given our past history, you can take the number of people who say they are going right now....divide that by 2.....add 4....subtract 8.....multiply by 3 and take the square root of that. Conversely, you can wait till a few days before to determine. Until then I plan on 20.

So Chia what is the "grocery story" about.... I haven't read that one yet..:jester::jester::jester::jester:

Ok the list is almost covered... who else is going to enter the Chilli Cook Off?

ok so that makes 2 of us...

Ok well it seems jeepdog1 is now one the "I don't think I can go" list.:shocked:

Can some one else pick up the hamburgers and hotdogs?

Suggestion for future events:

Have it catered! That's what we do for WF and it works out great everytime.

Have it catered! That's what we do for WF and it works out great everytime.

Good Idea but 1) money, 2) Location of the park and 3) Most people that offer to bring food are able to go.

Just so we ALL remeber... Gilmer, TX, Upsur County is a DRY county. So adult drinks you want will have to be bought BEFORE you get anywhere close.

Back