• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Menu for the RoM.

I say we have a funds drive to SAVE THE SEA KITTENS! Bury me, Oh yeah! Have you seen how muscular and dark skinned the vegan crowd is? With me, you would want to trick my red meat eatin fat self as close to the hole as possible. Dragging is not an option.

Chilli cook off sound great to me. How about Saturday night after the raffle? Cook your chilli at home, freeze it and then reheat it on Saturday. I am sure we can come up with a prize for the winner of the cook off. Sounds like a plan!

NO CANNED CHILLI!!! I dont want to have to send a prize to Hormel.

First Post Updated! Lets get this list covered!

Thats fine Chia... I made the menu easy and cheap for all of us. And if I remeber right Chia... you only made the pancakes Sunday morning... But like I said if I remeber right.

Oh and eflores... unless you are going to STAY with the smoker all day, your turkey idea is a no go.

I have a wonderful tofu chili recipe. I was invited to Thanksgiving dinner on the mese in Taos to eat Tofurkey. I couldn't:doh:

Thats fine Chia... I made the menu easy and cheap for all of us. And if I remeber right Chia... you only made the pancakes Sunday morning... But like I said if I remeber right.

Oh and eflores... unless you are going to STAY with the smoker all day, your turkey idea is a no go.

remeber last rides and how much I made.

I do remeber that. But I was talking about our last event. Anyways you are excused.

I remember Chia's pancakes on Sunday morning...and me not getting to eat any of them. I woke up and got in my xj, turned the heat on, and went to sleep for another hour. When I got up, breakfast was done so I cooked a s'more for breakfast.

I'll cover all the hotdog and hamburger buns. I'll also bring the bacon.

Ok people. We still have ALOT of things to cover for our menu... Cough up a few bucks and help us get this covered.

Ok people. We still have ALOT of things to cover for our menu... Cough up a few bucks and help us get this covered.
I think everyone is waiting until theyre certain they can make it before they decide what to bring. I know Im one of them. If I do make it Ill bring what I can.

Back