• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Memorial wheelin pics

Incredible Hulk

NAXJA Forum User
Me and my club homies went out to Gilbert MN to get some pre-Moab testing done. Everything worked great, I didnt roll, and nothing hugebroke- so it was a great weekend! My only carnage was busted loose rock rails (Time to weld them on for good) one lock out (Cheap plastic warn) and a bent fender. We rolled up onto the ultimate adventure trail that I havent done yet and the Lord opened up the skies and it POURED so I didnt get to try it. Oh well, another time I guess. I dont think I have ever gotten those soft doors on so fast!
Here's some pics...
IMGP1791.jpg

IMGP1800.jpg

IMGP1798.jpg

IMGP1802.jpg

IMGP1796.jpg

My father in law came with this weekend and loved it!
IMGP1795.jpg

I did too...
IMGP1792.jpg

looks like fun....sweet XJ. quick question, do you have an internal cage that the roof sliders are tied to or is that just welded to the roof/rain gutters?

In the first picture, you look like a giant, and in the last picture your father in law is throwing the peice sign through the door.

I wish I could have a relationship like that with any of my girlfriends fathers. Once they see my Jeep they think I am a fucking hooligan.

That is an awesome XJ man...Love the doors.

The roof hoop is welded to teh internal cage at the C pillar, and has plates that go through the roof, and will be tied to the internal cage at the A and B pillars as well. Just havent gotten to it yet- I probably should!
My father law is the coolest- he was a freakin trooper all weekend. Once you get married the game changes, when girls are still you girlfriends dads are still on the defense, as I owuld be! But he's the coolest- rides a Harley....
I have done a LOT to this jeep, here's some basics:
97 choped and caged
TNT long arms extended 2" with frame stiffners and cage tied to frame at 8 places
Homebrew front and rear bumpers
Narrowed rear 60 35 spline mosers alloys detroit and 5.13s
Narrowed front HP44 with Alloy USA shafts and an ARB 5.13s
Hummer double beadlocks with custom rock rings- 38.5 SXs
PRP Daily driver seats
Warn 9000 with in cab switch
Homebrew half doors and custom canvas covers
And Im sure a million other things I will never remember or care to recall I paid for. Its a project, just like anything- being built over the last 6 years.
Glad to help answer any questions if you have them.

Back