• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Memorial weekend.

JohnJohn said:
I pick it up fromt he tranny shop today. i want to grab some extra hubs for my hub conversion....and I'm ready! Indy! I told you I was in this summer. Where are you guys going to be on Sunday?

Sunday we're planning on coming home and just chillin' out.......but plans could change.

planefixer said:
Sunday we're planning on coming home and just chillin' out.......but plans could change.

I think you should run it on Sun. and Im still planning on meeting you guys on monday if the work thing works out.

jrsxj98 said:
I think you should run it on Sun. and Im still planning on meeting you guys on monday if the work thing works out.

where you headed monday?
i'll either be doing spring creek or bill moore lake sunday, but might be able to sneak off monday for a bit.
:D

jdbwrx said:
Sandman, how difficult is Carnage? Would I be way out of my leauge?

2"BB, 235/75 MT's, discos, armor, open diffs
YES

Spring Creek vid

here's some video of fatwreck and i playing in the (sloppy) rock garden last weekend...

http://xtb.com/XJ/SC0505.html
~10MB QuickTime

fun trail for sure. :D

terry

The hike was at Greyrock outside of Ft. Collins in the Pouder Canyon. That was about a 8.5 mile hike. The 4wheeling was at and around Whiskey Park near Steamboat Lake and the small town of Colombine(blink and you'll miss it).

Back