• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Members Tech Area?

my2monkeys

NAXJA Member
Is there a Tech Article area for Members Only?

When I click on Tech Article in Member Area , a funky page opens with " code" I guess you'd call it.

Is this the Members only Tech Articles Area? This is what I see when I follow the link.

Last edited:
Is this the Members only Tech Articles Area? This is what I see when I follow the link.

That's what I get too. They're just links. Click on them. :twak:

Not the best collection, I have to admit.

;)

That is the tech articles area, and I have clicked on them. You guys have to remember that most of those were put together somewhere around 2004. A lot has been learned and done to XJs since then. Some of those tech articles are still pertinent, some are not. Take them with a grain of salt. More recent stuff can be found in the tech FAQ area. If you think more needs to be added to the tech FAQ, send a suggestion PM to myself, Brendan_91XJ, seanR, lobsterdmb, or any other Admin or tech Moderators. If they're not already on the FAQ team, they'll make sure it gets to the right people. Other than that, use JeepFreak21's guide to searching and read all the tech your heart desires.

Wow, that is some old stuff that even I had forgotten about.

Back